Academia tertia anglicana, or, The antiquarian annals of Stanford in Lincoln, Rutland, and Northampton shires : containing the history of the university, monasteries, gilds, churches, chapels, hospitals & schools there : with memoirs of the lords, magistrates, founders, benefactors, clergy, & other antient inhabitants ... : in XIV books / compiled by Francis Peck ...
- London : Printed for the author by James Bettenham, 1727.
- Physical Description:
- xvi,  p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill., plan ;
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 S8 P3 1727+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates engraved by Gerard Van der Gucht, John Harris, Thornton, John Langton, and John Sturt; after Peter Tillemans and John Langton.
Narrative extends to 1461.
Appended: The survey and antiquities of the towne of Stamford ... by Richard Butcher ... London : Printed by Tho. Forcet ... 1646. Since continued by the author to 1660 & much enlarged ... now first published ... to which are added, two letters about the original & antiquities of Stanford, by the late Reverend William Forster ... (vi, 31, 17 p. at end)
- Subject Terms:
- Bettenham, James -- Printer.Mackworth, W. G. -- Autograph.Stamford (England) -- History.
- Etchings -- 1727.
Engravings -- 1727.
YCBA Collections Search
Peck, Francis, 1692-1743, Academia tertia anglicana, or, The antiquarian annals of Stanford in Lincoln, Rutland, and Northampton shires , 1727
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.