An architectural description of Saint Leonard's Church, Kirkstead / published under the superintendence of the Lincolnshire Architectural Society ; with illustrations by F. Mackenzie and O. Jewitt.
- [Oxford] : Published for the Lincolnshire Architectural Society by John Henry Parker, Oxford ..., 1846.
- Physical Description:
- 19 p., 8 leaves of plates : ill. ; 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5471 S245 A7 1846+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Illustrations by Thomas Orlando Sheldon Jewitt and Frederick Mackenzie; after William Adams Nicholson.
- Subject Terms:
- Church architecture -- England -- Lincolnshire.Church buildings -- England -- Kirkstead.Church buildings -- England -- Lincolnshire.Lincolnshire Architectural Society -- Publisher.Parker, John Henry -- Publisher.Saint Leonard's Church (Kirkstead)
- Lithotints -- 1846.
Lithographs -- 1846.
YCBA Collections Search
An architectural description of Saint Leonard's Church, Kirkstead , 1846
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.