The history and antiquities of the town and county of the town of Newcastle upon Tyne : including an account of the coal trade of that place ... / by John Brand ...
- London : Printed for B. White & Son ... and T. & I. Egerton ..., 1789.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill., port., plans, facsim. ; 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 N6 B8 1789+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates engraved by James Fittler, and Ralph Beilby; after James Fittler, Edward Edwards, Ralph Beilby, William Chambers, John Bailey, and R. Waters.
An index was compiled by W. Dodd, and published in 1881.
- Subject Terms:
- Egerton, T. & I. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1789.Etching -- Specimens -- 1789.Newcastle upon Tyne (England) -- Antiquities.Newcastle upon Tyne (England) -- History.White (B.) and Son -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Brand, John, 1744-1806, The history and antiquities of the town and county of the town of Newcastle upon Tyne , 1789
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.