IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Fenton, Mr. (Richard), 1746-1821, A historical tour through Pembrokeshire , 1811
A historical tour through Pembrokeshire / by Richard Fenton ...
- London : Printed for Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme & Co. [and 8 others], 1811.
- Physical Description:
- , 587, 75,  p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill., port., map ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA740 D9 F3 1811+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plates engraved by T. Woolnorth [i.e. Thomas A. Woolnoth?], James Sargant Storer, John Greig, and James Basire; after Samuel Woodforde, Richard Colt Hoare, J. Fenton, John Carter, Elizabeth Phillips, and Lady Cawdor.
Appendix (75 p.) consists of documents and letters.
- Subject Terms:
- Booth, J. -- Publisher.Cadell & Davies -- Publisher.Dyfed (Wales) -- Description and travel.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1811.Etching -- Specimens -- 1811.Jeffery, E. -- Publisher.Johnson (J.) & Co. -- Publisher.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme & Co. -- Publisher.Mawman, J. -- Publisher.Miller, A. -- Publisher.Vernor, Hood, & Sharpe -- Publisher.White & Cochrane -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.