The drawings of John Butler Yeats (1839-1922) / essay and catalogue by Fintan Cullen ; with a brief biography by William M. Murphy, foreword by Daniel Robbins.
- Albany : Albany Institute of History and Art, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 115 p. : ill., ports. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 Y44 C85 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Exhibition and catalogue Albany Institute of History & Art and The Department of the Arts, and the Department of English of Union College."
"The Drawings of John Butler Yeats, exhibition at the Albany Institute of History & Art, April 11 - May 31, 1987"--T.p. verso.
Bibliography: p. 114-115.
- Subject Terms:
- Yeats, John Butler, 1839-1922 -- Drawings -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Cullen, Fintan, The drawings of John Butler Yeats (1839-1922) , 1987