Glasgow Art Gallery and Museum, Glasgow Art Gallery and Museum , 1987
Glasgow Art Gallery and Museum / with an introduction by Alasdair A. Auld.
- London : Collins in association with Glasgow Museums and Art Galleries, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- , 190 p. : col. ill., plan ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1315 A56 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Glasgow Art Gallery and Museum: the building and the collections"--1rst prelim. page.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Scotland -- Glasgow -- Catalogs.Glasgow Art Gallery and Museum -- Catalogs.Glasgow Art Gallery and Museum -- History.