Great Britain. Commissioners Appointed to Report and Advise Upon the Boundaries and Wards of Certain Boroughs and Corporate Towns in England and Wales, Municipal corporation boundaries, England and Wales , 1837
- Municipal corporation boundaries, England and Wales : report of the commissioners appointed to report and advise upon the boundaries and wards of certain boroughs and corporate towns, England and Wales.
- [London] : Ordered by the House of Commons, to be printed ..., 1837.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. : ill., maps ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsJS3065 G7 1837+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps drawn and engraved by Robert Kearsley Dawson.
Includes detailed plan of each borough and town described, "enlarged from the Ordnance Survey."
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1837.Great Britain -- Administrative and political divisions.Great Britain -- Maps.Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons -- Publisher.Municipal corporations -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.