Views of the church of St. Mary at Stafford / by the late John Masfen, Jun. ; with an account of its restoration and materials for its history.
- London : John Henry Parker, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 42 p., 16 leaves of plates : ill. ; 44 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 167 Copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 167 Copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 316
Plates lithographed by Francis Bedford and Robert Kent Thomas; after Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, John Masfen, Jr., and Francis Bedford.
Lithographs printed by Day & Son.
British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is the Abbey copy, is 44 cm., and bound by Birdsall & Son. Copy 2 is 39 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Birdsall & Son -- Bookbinder.Day & Son -- Printer.Parker, John Henry -- Publisher.St. Mary's Church (Stafford)
- Chromolithographs -- 1852.
Lithotints -- 1852.
Lithographs -- 1852.
YCBA Collections Search
Masfen, John, Jr, Views of the church of St. Mary at Stafford , 1852
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.