Jones, Theophilus, 1758-1812, A history of the county of Brecknock ... , 1805-1809
A history of the county of Brecknock ... / by Theophilus Jones ...
- Brecknock : Printed and sold by Wm. & George North ... for the author and sold by J. Booth ..., London, 1805-1809.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. in 2 : ill., plans, maps, port., coats of arms, geneal. tables ; 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA740 B8 J7 1805+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates engraved by Daniel Davies, James Basire, James Samuel Mitan, George Vertue, and John Landseer; after Richard Colt Hoare, Meredith Jones, T. Price, William Gore Ouseley, and Charles Norris.
Vol. 2-3 paged continuously.
- Subject Terms:
- Beauchamp, William Lygon, Earl, 1747-1816 -- Bookplate.Booth, T. -- Publisher.Brecon (Wales) -- History.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1805-1809.Etching -- Specimens -- 1805-1809.North, Wm. & George -- Printer.Oxford and Cambridge University Club (London, England). Library -- Bookplate.Powys (Wales) -- History.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.