Hogarth, William, 1697-1764, The complete works of William Hogarth , [18--]
- The complete works of William Hogarth : in a series of one hundred and fifty steel engravings from the original pictures / with an introductory essay, by James Hannay ; and descriptive letterpress, by the Rev. J. Trusler, and E.F. Roberts.
- London ; London Printing and Publishing Company, Limited, [18--]
New York : London Printing and Publishing Company, Limited, [18--]
- Physical Description:
- , xviii, 201 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., ports. ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497 H7 A4 1800z+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates engraved by James Moore, J. Garner, T.E. Nicholson, Charles Mottram, Joseph Mansell, Edward Smith, Cosmo Armstrong, Samuel Davenport, Henry Adlard, William Henry Worthington, E. Jordan, H. Fernell, Andrew Duncan, F.F. Walker, Timothy Stansfield Engleheart, Thomas Phillibrown, William Radclyffe, George Presbury, James Stubbs, James Mollison, John Romney, Ebenezer Stalker, S. Bull, Benjamin Holl, E.J. Portbury, John Mills, Robert Hart, Alan Wright, T.W. Shaw, E. Chavane, R. Page, and William Chevalier; after William Hogarth.
Added engraved t.p.
- Subject Terms:
- London Printing and Publishing Company -- Publisher.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- [18--].Tinker, Chauncey Brewster, 1876-1963 -- Autograph.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.