Exhibition of Sir George Hayter's great historical pictures, Egyptian Hall, Piccadilly : the great picture of the House of Commons, painted on one hundred and seventy feet of canvass ..., the House of Lords ..., the much admired picture of the trial of William, Lord Russell, in 1683, the portrait of Her Most Gracious Majesty Queen Victoria ..., and various other works, comprising upwards of eight hundred portraits of eminent characters, all painted by the same artist ...
- London : Cook and Co., printers, .
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( p.) ; 29 x 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497 H39 E9 1843+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Announcement for Hayter's show at Egyptian Hall, Piccadilly.
"Admission, 1s. Descriptive catalogues, with eleven plates of reference, 1s."
Printed in red and black, on card stock.
Date from Altick and Illustrated London News.
Altick, R. Shows of London, p. 410
I̲L̲N̲, 20 May 1843, p. 346
- Subject Terms:
- Cook and Co. -- Printer.Egyptian Hall (London, England)Hayter, George, Sir, 1792-1871.Painting -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.Panoramas.Printing -- Specimens.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Exhibition of Sir George Hayter's great historical pictures, Egyptian Hall, Piccadilly , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.