Easter sepulchres : their object, nature, and history : communicated to the Society of Antiquaries / by Alfred Heales ...
- London : Printed by J.B. Nichols & Sons ..., 1869.
- Physical Description:
- 48 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5095 S3 H3 1869+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Frontispiece engraved by Thomas Barber; after George W. Toussaint.
"From the Archaeologia, vol. XLII."
Discusses medieval wooden sepulchres & their use in the Easter service until time of Edward VI.
- Subject Terms:
- Budworth, Richard Dutton, 1867-1937 -- Bookplate.Church furniture.Easter service.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1869.Nichols (J.B.) & Sons -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.