Desiderata curiosa, or, A collection of divers scarce and curious pieces relating chiefly to matters of English history : consisting of choice tracts, memoirs, letters, wills, epitaphs, &c., transcribed, many of them, from the originals themselves, and the rest from divers antient ms. copies, or the ms. collections of sundry famous antiquaries and other eminent persons, both of the last and present age : the whole, as near as possible, digested into an order of time, and illustrated with ample notes, contents, additional discourses, and a complete index / by Francis Peck ...
- A new edition, greatly corrected, with some memoirs of the life and writings of Mr. Peck.
- London : Printed for Thomas Evans ..., 1779.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. in 1 : ill., port. ; 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA300 P36 1779+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- These papers relate to the period 1558-1660.
Subscription list: p. -.
- Subject Terms:
- Camden Family -- Bookplate.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1791.Evans, Thomas -- Publisher.Great Britain -- History -- Early Stuarts, 1603-1649.Great Britain -- History -- Elizabeth, 1558-1603.
YCBA Collections Search
Peck, Francis, 1692-1743, Desiderata curiosa, or, A collection of divers scarce and curious pieces relating chiefly to matters of English history , 1779
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.