IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Pleasure grounds , 1987
Pleasure grounds : the gardens and landscapes of Hampshire / edited by Gill Hedley and Adrian Rance ... with a foreword by Hugh Casson.
- Horndean, Hampshire : Milestone Publications, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 95 p.  p. of plates : ill. (some col.), map ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibrarySB466 G72 H27 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published ... on the occasion of the exhibition Pleasure Grounds held at Southampton City Art Gallery, 1987 in conjunction with the Hampshire Gardens Trust."
- Subject Terms:
- Gardens -- England -- Hampshire -- History.Gardens in art.