Sotheby, Samuel Leigh, 1805-1861, The typography of the fifteenth century , 1845
- The typography of the fifteenth century : being specimens of the productions of the early continental printers, exemplified in a collection of fac-similes from one hundred works, together with their water marks / arranged and edited from the bibliographical collections of the late Samuel Sotheby, by his son, S. Leigh Sotheby.
- London : Thomas Rodd ..., 1845.
- Physical Description:
- 145 p. in various pagings : facsims. ; 37 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ240 S67 1845+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Hand painted initials.
- Subject Terms:
- Incunabula -- Facsimiles.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1845.Printing -- Specimens.Rodd, Thomas -- Publisher.Stirling, William -- Bookplate.Type and type-founding.Watermarks.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.