James McNeill Whistler , c1987
James McNeill Whistler : a reexamination / edited by Ruth E. Fine.
- Washington : National Gallery of Art ; c1987.
Hanover, N.H. : Distributed by the University Press of New England, c1987.
- Physical Description:
- 103 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN386 U5 A24 19 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Proceedings of the symposium 'James McNeill Whistler: A reexamination', jointly sponsored by the Center for Advanced Study in the Visual Arts, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., and the Freer Gallery of Art, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C., 11 May, 1984"-- T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903 -- Criticism and interpretation -- Congresses.