Nature and art.
- London, Day & Son.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. illus., plates (part col.) 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAP4 N27+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : British Art Center has v. 1-2.
Gold-stamped blue cloth publisher's binding, signed De Lacy.
Some plates engraved by A.B., W.H.F., and Pearson; after Robert Dudley, T. Baines, Josef Wolf, Andrew Nicholl, John Gilbert, Hans Holbein, J.W. Wood, Frederick Wilhelm Keyl, Aaron Edwin Penley, and Andrew Nicholl.
Each issue illustrated with chromolithographs.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Periodicals.Bookbinding -- 1866-1867.Day & Son -- Publisher.De Lacy, binding designer.Nature (Aesthetics) -- Periodicals.Wyman and Sons -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1866-1867.
Lithotints -- 1866-1867.
Lithographs -- 1866-1867.
Wood engravings -- 1866-1867.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.