Who's who in America;
- Who's who in America; a biographical dictionary of notable living men and women.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Who's who in America with world notables vol. 35-36; 1968/69-1970/71
- Chicago, Marquis Who's Who, inc.
- Physical Description:
- 20-31 cm.
- Reference LibraryE176 W48 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subtitle varies slightly
Vol. 9 covers the years 1916-17.
"A component volume of Who's who in America history," 1966-67 "
Editors: 1899-1907, John W. Leonard; 1907- Albert Nelson Marquis.
- Subject Terms:
- Andrews, Irene Dwen, 1892- -- Bookplate (AOB copy).United States -- Biography -- Dictionaries.