Cary, John, ca. 1754-1835, Cary's New plan of London and its vicinity, 1838 , 1838?]
- Cary's New plan of London and its vicinity, 1838 : shewing the limits of the two-penny post delivery / published by authority of His Majesty's post master general.
- [London : s.n., 1838?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : col., mounted on linen ; 75 x 86 cm. folded to 20 x 13 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG5754 L7 C37 1838Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:14,904].
- Map and index are cased together. Label of Charles Simonneau, a Parisian mapseller, glued on case and on cover of Index.
Map is hand-colored.
Accompanied by booklet: Index of the streets, squares, public buildings ... contained in Cary's Sheet map of London, with references to their situation on the map. London : Printed for G. & J. Cary ..., by A. Hancock ..., [183-]. , 47 p. ; 20 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Directories.London (England) -- Maps.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- [1838?].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.