IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Map of the routes in India , 1841
Map of the routes in India : with tables of distances between the principal towns and military stations.
- London : Wm. H. Allen & Co. ..., 1841.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on linen ; 77 x 65 cm., folded to 21 x 13 cm., in covers 22 x 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG7651 P1 M3 1841View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Full Orbis Record:
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:5,068,800].
- Mounted in gold-stamped brown publisher's cloth covers. Title on cover reads: A new map of the routes in India, with tables of distances.
Engraved by F.P. Becker.
- Subject Terms:
- Allen (William H.) & Co. -- Engraver.Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1841.India -- Description and travel.India -- Distances, etc.India -- Maps.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.