Faden, William, 1749-1836, The roads of Great Britain , 1800
- The roads of Great Britain / by William Faden ...
- Third edition.
- London : Wm. Faden ..., 1800.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on linen ; 75 x 61 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG5740 P2 F3 1800Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:950,400].
- In original marbled paper case, with label that reads: A map of the roads of Great Britain.
At head of map: Itineraire de la Grande Bretagne.
Inset: Supplement for the roads of Scotland.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1800.Faden, William, 1750?-1836 -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Road maps.Roads -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.