A new and compleat map of all America : also of the West Indies and other islands depending thereon : with a copious table fully shewing the several possessions of each European prince and state, as settled by the definitive treaty concluded at Paris Feby. 10th, 1763 the clauses of which relative thereto are inserted / by John Gibson ...
- London : Printed for Robert Sayer, map & printseller at the Golden Buck near Serjeants Inn Fleet Street, .
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on linen ; 104 x 121 cm., folded to 26 x 15 cm., in case 27 x 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG3290 G5 1763+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- In original marbled paper case.
Date from BM Maps.
Inset: A supplement to North America containing the countries adjoining to Baffins and Hudsons Bays.
Relief shown pictorially.
- Subject Terms:
- America -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- .Sayer, Robert -- Publisher.
- Maps -- America -- 1763.
YCBA Collections Search
J. G. (John Gibson), A new and compleat map of all America ,