Map of the overland routes between England and India : shewing also the other lines of communication ...
- [London] : W.H. Allen & Co. ..., 1842.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on linen ; 63 x 80 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm., in covers 23 x 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG7650 M3 1842View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Mounted in gold-stamped green publisher's cloth covers. Title on cover reads: Map of the overland routes to India.
Map drawn and engraved by John Walker.
Insets: Routes between the Mediterranean and Red Sea -- Routes between the Mediterranean, Black Sea, and Persian Gulf -- Routes between London and Marseilles on an enlarged scale
- Subject Terms:
- Allen (Wiliam H.) & Co. -- Publisher.Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1842.Europe -- Maps.India -- Description and travel.India -- Maps.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.