Topographical survey of the Borough of St. Marylebone as incorporated & defined by Act of Parliament 1832 : embracing and marking the boundaries of the parishes of St. Marylebone, St. Pancras, & Paddington : also the extents & limits of the principal landed estates within the borough and plans and elevations of the public buildings / engraved by B.R. Davies from surveys and drawings of F.A. Bartlett under the direction of John Britton ...
- London : J. Britton ..., J. Taylor ..., & B.R. Davies ..., 1834.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on linen ; 97 x 114 cm., folded to 30 x 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG5754 L7 B3 1834+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Map is attached to outer covers.
- Subject Terms:
- Britton, J. -- Publisher.Davies, B.R -- Publisher.Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1834.London (England) -- Description and travel.London (England) -- Maps.Taylor, J. (Josiah) -- Publisher.Westminster (London, England) -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Bartlett, F. A, Topographical survey of the Borough of St. Marylebone as incorporated & defined by Act of Parliament 1832 , 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.