Environs of London : taken from actual surveys / by A. Dury & P. Bell.
- [London : A. Dury, 1769].
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : mounted on linen ; 61 x 82 cm., folded to 17 x 15 cm., in case 17 x 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG5754 L7 D7 1769Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:126,720].
- Borders between counties are hand-colored.
In marbled paper case.
Date, imprint information, and scale from BM Maps.
Map drawn and engraved by J. Caldwal (i.e. James Caldwall?)
- Subject Terms:
- Dury, Andrew -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- .London Region (England) -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.