Wyld's Seat of war on the Danube.
- London : James Wyld, .
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on linen ; 43 x 77 cm., folded to 21 x 11 cm., in covers 21 x 12 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG7431 S5 W9 1854Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:570,240].
- Advertisements: for Wyld's new maps ( leaf) pasted to front panel of folded map.
Date from BM Maps.
Map is mounted in publisher's cloth covers.
Paper label on front cover reads: Theatre of war in Turkey.
- Subject Terms:
- Crimean War, 1853-1856 -- Maps.Romania -- History -- 1821-1859 -- Maps.Turkey -- History -- 1829-1878 -- Maps.Wyld, James -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.