The country twenty-five miles round London : planned from a scale of one mile to an inch / by W. Faden ...
- 3d edition.
- London : W. Faden, 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on linen ; 100 x 125 cm., folded to 24 x 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG5754 L7 F35 1802View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [1:63,360].
- In original marbled paper case, with label that reads: Map of the country round London.
"The extent of the Penny Post is coloured orange."
- Subject Terms:
- Faden, William, 1749-1836 -- Publisher.London Region (England) -- Maps.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1802.
YCBA Collections Search
Faden, William, 1749-1836, The country twenty-five miles round London , 1802
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.