Map of the county of Berks. : from an actual survey made in the years 1822 & 1823 / by C. & J. Greenwood.
- [London] : Greenwood, Pringle & Co. ..., 1824.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on linen ; 96 x 134 cm., folded to 26 x 16 cm., in case 28 x 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG5753 B4 G7 1824+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:63,360].
- Illustration of Windsor Castle engraved by Ebenezer Stalker & Josiah Neele; after R. Creighton.
Inset: Parts of Berkshire.
- Subject Terms:
- Berkshire (England) -- Maps.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1824.Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1824.Greenwood, Pringle & Co. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Greenwood, C. (Christopher), 1786-1855, Map of the county of Berks. , 1824
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.