A plan of Paris &c. : reduc'd to the same scale as that of London ... = Plan de Paris &ac. : reduit sur la meme echelle que celui de Londres ...
- [London] : J. Rocque, 1754.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 46 x 69 cm., on sheet 55 x 75 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A G 13Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:41,000].
- BAC: British Art Center copy Folio A G 13 is bound with A new and accurate survey of the cities of London and Westminster. London, 1751.
This volume supposedly belonged to John Rocque.
- Subject Terms:
- Paris (France) -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.Paris Region (France) -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.Rocque, John, -1762 -- Provenance.
- Etchings -- 1754.
Maps -- France -- Paris -- 1754.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.