Rocque, John, -1762, A plan of the city of St. Martins in the island of Ré , 1757
A plan of the city of St. Martins in the island of Ré / drawn by the King's engineer.
- [London] : Ino. Rocque ..., 1757.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 15 x 27 cm., on sheet 24 x 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B G 4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- This copy laid into portfolio of maps & estate plans by John Rocque.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1757.Rocque, John -- Publisher.Saint-Martin-de-Ré (France) -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.