A plan of the house & gardens of His Grace the Duke of Devonshire at Chiswick : embellished with views of that magnificent structure and of the several temples & other ornaments, with references to their respective situations in the plan / by J. Rocque.
- [London] : Printed for T. Kitchin, No. 59 Holborn Hill, London, [17--].
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : ill. ; 42 x 66 cm., on sheet 66 x 84 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B G 4View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:1,080].
- This copy laid into portfolio of other Rocque maps & estate plans.
Thomas Kitchin was at this address from 1768; he died 1784.
- Subject Terms:
- Chiswick House.Kitchin, Thomas -- Publisher.
- Etchings -- [17--].
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Rocque, John, -1762, A plan of the house & gardens of His Grace the Duke of Devonshire at Chiswick , [17--]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.