A survey of the house, gardens & park of Claremount : one of the seats of the Right Honble. Lord Clive = Plan des jardins & parc de Claremount : une des maisons de plaisance de Mylord Clive ...
- [London] : Rd. Holmes Laurie, No. 53, Fleet Street, London, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 25 x 50 cm., on sheet 39 x 59 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B G 4View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- This copy is laid into a portfolio of other Rocque maps & estate plans.
Surveyed by I. [i.e. John] Rocque.
Plan engraved by A. Aveline.
Re-issue of Rocque's plan first published in 1750.
- Subject Terms:
- Claremont Park (Surrey)Etching -- Specimens -- 1821.Richard Holmes Laurie -- Publisher.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Rocque, John, -1762, A survey of the house, gardens & park of Claremount , 1821
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.