Wyld's Map of the Baltic or East Sea : including the Gulf of Finland and the surrounding countries, embracing the present seat of war.
- London : J. Wyld ..., 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on linen ; 46 x 68 cm., folded to 17 x 10 cm., in covers 18 x 11 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG6965 W9 1854Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:2,500,000].
- Advertisements: "Wyld's new maps" ( p. pasted on front of folded map)
Inset: Cronstadt and St. Petersburg -- Northwest part of Russia in Europe
Title stamped on front cover reads: Wyld's Map of the Baltic, Russia, Sweden, and the surrounding countries
- Subject Terms:
- Crimean War, 1853-1856 -- Maps.Europe, Eastern -- Maps.Wyld, James -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1854.
YCBA Collections Search
Wyld, James, 1812-1887, Wyld's Map of the Baltic or East Sea , 1854
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.