Plan of Edinburgh and its environs / from a survey by James Knox, 1821 ; eng'd. by R. Scott ...
- Edinburgh : John Fairbairn ..., Manners & Miller ..., and John Anderson, Junr. ... 1822.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 50 x 59 cm., folded to 17 x 16 cm., in covers 18 x 12 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG5774 E3 K5 1822Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:6,000].
- Engraved by Robert Scott.
Relief shown by hachures.
- Subject Terms:
- Anderson, John -- Publisher.Edinburgh (Scotland) -- Maps.Fairbairn, John -- Publisher.Manners & Miller -- Publisher.Senhouse -- Autograph, 1823.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.