Map of London : from an actual survey made in the years 1824, 1825, & 1826 / by C. and J. Greenwood.
- London : Greenwood, Pringle & Co., 1827.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 3 sheets : mounted on linen ; 101 x 180 cm., sheets 128 x 192 cm., folded to 22 x 17 cm., in case 22 x 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG5754 L7 G7 1827Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:8,000].
- Engraved by James Joshua Neele & Josiah Neele.
Relief shown by hachures.
Includes views of St. Paul's Cathedral & Westminster Abbey.
Also shows proposed collier docks in the Isle of Dogs, as described in Howgego.
Howgego, J. Printed maps of London (2nd ed.), 309 (1)
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1827.Greenwood, Pringle & Co. -- Publisher.London (England) -- Maps.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.