London and its environs, for 1831.
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1831?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : on silk ; 84 x 86 cm, on sheet 88 x 95 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTextiles 27aYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale 1:10,560 -- (W 0°09ʹ52ʺ--W 0°01ʹ34ʺ/N 51°32ʹ56ʺ--N 51°28ʹ19ʺ)
- Map is printed on silk, with ornamental border.
"Title, Royal arms of William IV, supporters and insignia t.r., Royal arms with Garter t.c. in border, City arms b.c. in border, allegorical female figures in side borderrs. Printed on calico."--Howgego.
Howgego, J. Printed maps of London, circa 1553-1850, 328a
BAC: British Art Center copy with the ink stamp of Julia M. Warner in left-hand border.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Maps.Scarves -- Specimens.Warner, Julia M. -- Stamp.
- Maps -- England -- London.
Printed textile materials.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.