Coleridge, Samuel Taylor, 1772-1834, The collected works of Samuel Taylor Coleridge, [c1969-2002]
The collected works of Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
- Additional Title(s):
- [London] Routledge and K. Paul; [c1969-2002]
[Princeton] Princeton University Press [c1969-2002]
- Physical Description:
- 16 v. facsims., port. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4470 .F69 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Includes bibliographical references.
- v. 1. Lectures, 1795, on politics and religion, edited by L. Patton and P. Mann.--v. 2. The Watchman, edited by L. Patton.
- v. 3. Essays on his times. --v. 4. The friend, edited by B. E. Rooke. 2 v.
- v. 5. Lectures, 1808-1819, on literature, edited by R.A. Foakes. 2 v.
- v. 6. Lay sermons, edited by R. J. White.-- v. 7. Biographia literaria.
- v. 8. Lectures 1818-1819: on the history of philosophy. 2 v.
- v. 9. Aids to reflection.
- v. 10. On the Constitution of the Church and state.--v. 11. Shorter works and fragments. 2 v.--v. 12. Marginalia, edited by George Whalley (pts. 3-6 with H.J. Jackson). Pt. 1. Abbt to Byfield. Pt. 2. Camden to Hutton. Pt. 3. Irving to Oxlee. Pt. 4. Pamphlets to Shakespeare. Pt. 5. Sherlock to unidentified. Pt. 6. Valckenaer to Zwick. Addenda. Index.
- v. 13. Logic, edited by J.R. de J. Jackson
- v. 14. Table talk
- v. 15. Opus maximum
- v. 16. Poetical works.