Southern Italy and Sicily, with excursions to Malta, Sardinia, Tunis, and Corfu; handbook for travellers, by Karl Baedeker, with 30 maps and 28 plans.
- 15th rev. ed.
- Leipzig, K. Baedeker; 1908.
New York, C. Scribner's sons; 1908.
[etc., etc.] 1908.
- Physical Description:
- liv, 488 p. fold. front., maps (part fold.) plans (part fold.) 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryDG416 B34 1908 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Title on cover: Baedeker's Southern Italy.
Map on lining-paper.
The earlier editions were issued as part 3 of "Italy; handbook for travellers, by Karl Baedeker."
- Subject Terms:
- Italy -- Description and travel -- 1901-1950 -- Guidebooks.Sicily (Italy) -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
Southern Italy and Sicily, with excursions to Malta, Sardinia, Tunis, and Corfu;, 1908