Southern Italy and Sicily, with excursions to Malta, Sardinia, Tunis, and Corfu; handbook for travellers, by Karl Baedeker, with 30 maps and 28 plans.
- 15th rev. ed.
- Leipzig, K. Baedeker; 1908.
New York, C. Scribner's sons; 1908.
[etc., etc.] 1908.
- Physical Description:
- liv, 488 p. fold. front., maps (part fold.) plans (part fold.) 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryDG416 B34 1908 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Title on cover: Baedeker's Southern Italy.
Map on lining-paper.
The earlier editions were issued as part 3 of "Italy; handbook for travellers, by Karl Baedeker."
- Subject Terms:
- Italy -- Description and travel -- 1901-1950 -- Guidebooks.Sicily (Italy) -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
Southern Italy and Sicily, with excursions to Malta, Sardinia, Tunis, and Corfu;, 1908