IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Burton, Richard Francis, Sir, 1821-1890, Falconry in the valley of the Indus , 1852
Falconry in the valley of the Indus / by Richard F. Burton.
- London : John van Voorst, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- xii p., , 107, 8 p.,  leaves o[ plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK321 B97 1852Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 479
BEIN: Beinecke copy has advertisements (8 p.) at end. (1984 38)
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy.
BAC: British Art Copy bound in blind- stamped brown publisher's cloth.
BAC: Publisher's advertisement's: 8 p. at end.
MUDD Uzn73 852b: Photocopy. New Haven, Yale University Library, 1974. 107 p. on double leaves.
Printed by Samuel Bentley and Co., Bangor House, Shoe Lane.
Illustrations by B. Waterhouse Hawkins; after Lieut. McMullin and J. Wolf. Printed by Ford & West.
- Subject Terms:
- Bentley (Samuel) and Co. -- Printer.Falconry -- India.Ford & West -- Printer.India -- Description and travel.India -- Social life and customs.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1852.Norman, Hubert B. -- Autograph.Van Voorst, John -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.