Horses in sport, edited by Frank A. Wrensch; with introductory articles by Devereux Milburn, Algernon Daingerfield, Alfred B.Maclay [and others] ...
- New York : W. Morrow and company, 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 132 p. incl. front., illus. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2501Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Illustrated lining-papers.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 448
BAC: British Art Center copy: Smooth buckram-texture white quarter cloth, and light brown board covers; pictorial stamping on front cover, gold decoration on the front cover, light brown label on spine, gold lettering on spine. Paper is watermarked "Linweave Text". Frontispiece, title-page, illustrations, 1 plate of a color halftone-photoengraving, mounted, and 150 photogravures in text. Number 119 of 250 copies, all signed by the editor. Spine height: 9 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horsemanship.Horses -- Pictorial works.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.