A steam voyage down the Danube : with sketches of Hungary, Wallachia, Servia, and Turkey, &c. / by Michael J. Quin.
- London : R. Bentley, 1835.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDB446 Q84 1835Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- V. 1 printed by C. Whiting, Beaufort House, Strand.
V. 2 printed by Cox and Sons, 75, Great Queen Street, Lincoln's Inn Fields.
Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 78
BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Illustrations printed by C[harles] Hullmandel.
- Subject Terms:
- Bentley, Richard -- Publisher.Cox and Sons -- Printer.Danube River.Europe -- Description and travel.Hullmandel, Charles Joseph, 1789-1850.Whiting, C. -- Printer.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1835.
YCBA Collections Search
Quin, Michael J. (Michael Joseph), 1796-1843, A steam voyage down the Danube , 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.