The face of the world : an international scrapbook of people and places / Cecil Beaton.
- London : Weidenfeld and Nicolson, c1957.
- Physical Description:
- 240 p. : ill., ports. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTR140.B4 A27 1957+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Lynn HankeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in full cloth, with illustrated jacket. Magazine article about Cecil Beaton from The Australian Women's Weekly, June 25, 1958, laid in.
- Subject Terms:
- Photographers -- Biography.Photographers -- Correspondence, reminiscences, etc.Photography, Artistic.Weidenfeld and Nicolson -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.