Riding reflections, by Piero Santini ... with a foreword by Lida L. Fleitmann (Mrs. J. Van S. Bloodgood, ex-M.F.H.) illustrations by Vincent Fane Handley.
- New York, The Derrydale press [c1932]
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. l., xiii,  117,  p., 1 l. incl. plates. front., illus., plates. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1923Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrated lining-papers.
"Eight hundred and fifty copies ... printed ... at the Derrydale press."
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 401
BAC: British Art Center copy: Diagonal very fine rib-grain dark green cloth; pictorial stamping of a gold horseman on front cover, gold lettering on front cover and spine, gilt stamping on spine. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 16 plates of collotypes, 32 line-photoengravings in text, 1 line-photoengraving on title-page, 6 of the collotype plates are printed on both sides. Illustrations by Vincent Fane Handley. Impression of 850 copies. Spine height: 9 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horsemanship.Soule, Oscar F. -- Autograph.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.