- The Sportsman.
- Concord, N.H. : The Sportsman Pub. Co., incorporated.
- Physical Description:
- v. illus. (part col.) plates (part col.) 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2096Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Editorial and executive offices ... Boston, Mass."
Editor: Jan. 1927- R.E. Danielson.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, A39
Jul. 1927 is numbered v. 1 no. 7, Aug. 1927 is numbered v. 2 no. 2.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Edited by Richard E. Danielson. 130 numbers. Volumes I-XXII. Volume I, No. I (January 1927) through Volume XXII, No. 4 (October 1937). Complete set in original color-printed wrappers of issue. Spine height: 14 inches. Maroon cloth box-cases; red leather labels with gold lettering on spines. Illustrated, being the most sumptuously illustrated and printed American sporting magazine. Loose duplicates of January - December 1927, except no February. Spine height: 15 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Outdoor life -- Periodicals.Sports -- Periodicals.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.