IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hance, John Edward, School for horse and rider , 1932
School for horse and rider / by Capt. J.E. Hence ; foreword by Viscount Ebrington.
- London : Country Life Ltd.; 1932.
New York : Charles Scribner's Sons, 1932.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 118 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 984Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BEIN: "First published in 1932"--T.p. verso. (1984 +115)
BAC: British Art Center copy: Light greyish-green cloth; dark green lettering on front cover and spine. Frontispiece, illustrations, plates. Spine height: 10 1/8 inches
- Subject Terms:
- Horsemanship.Horses -- Training.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.