Hance, John Edward, School for horse and rider , 1932
- School for horse and rider / by Capt. J.E. Hence ; foreword by Viscount Ebrington.
- London : Country Life Ltd.; 1932.
New York : Charles Scribner's Sons, 1932.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 118 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 984Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN: "First published in 1932"--T.p. verso. (1984 +115)
BAC: British Art Center copy: Light greyish-green cloth; dark green lettering on front cover and spine. Frontispiece, illustrations, plates. Spine height: 10 1/8 inches
- Subject Terms:
- Horsemanship.Horses -- Training.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.