Be a better horseman : an illustrated guide to the enjoyment of modern riding / by Vladimir S. Littauer ; with two hundred and thirty photographs by Bert Clark Thayer.
- New York : Derrydale Press, c1941.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 251 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1313Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BEIN Graham 985: Signature on front endpaper: Graham.
Limited edition of 1500 copies.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 469
BAC: British Art Center copy: Fine straight-grain morocco-grain dark red cloth; pictorial stamping of jumper on front cover, gold lines stamped on front cover and spine, gold lettering on spine. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 233 collotypes in text. 230 photographs by Bert Clark Thayer. Inscribed on title-page by the author to Paul Mellon. Limited edition of 1500 copies. Spine height: 9 5/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Graham, Nancy Martin -- Autograph.Horsemanship.Soule, Oscar F. -- Autograph.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.