The sale of the century : artistic relations between Spain and Great Britain, 1604-1655 / edited by Jonathan Brown and John Elliott.
- New Haven : Yale University Press, 2002.
London : Yale University Press, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 320 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference Librarysuppressed CIEAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]Reference LibraryN6766 .S25 2002 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- "This ... book is the catalogue for an exhibition held in the Museo del Prado from March 15 to June 2, 2002"--Jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- Great Britain -- 17th century -- History.Charles, II, King of England 1630-1685 -- Art collections.Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- 1603-1688.Great Britain -- Relations -- Spain.Spain -- Relations -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
The sale of the century , 2002