Clavir, Miriam, Preserving what is valued , 2002
Preserving what is valued : museums, conservation, and First Nations / Miriam Clavir.
- Vancouver : UBC Press, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 295 p. : ill., maps, ports. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryE78 B9 C49 2002 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -285) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Anthropological museums and collections.Cultural property -- Conservation and restoration.Indians of North America -- British Columbia -- Antiquities -- Collection and preservation.Museum conservation methods.Museums -- Social aspects.