Clavir, Miriam, Preserving what is valued , 2002
- Preserving what is valued : museums, conservation, and First Nations / Miriam Clavir.
- Vancouver : UBC Press, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 295 p. : ill., maps, ports. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryE78 B9 C49 2002 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -285) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Anthropological museums and collections.Cultural property -- Conservation and restoration.Indians of North America -- British Columbia -- Antiquities -- Collection and preservation.Museum conservation methods.Museums -- Social aspects.