Personal narrative of travels in the United States and Canada in 1826 : illustrated by plates : with remarks on the present state of the American navy / by Lieut. the Hon. Fred. Fitzgerald De Roos, Royal Navy.
- London : William Harrison Ainsworth, Old Bond Street, 1827.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 207,  p.,  leaves of plates (1 folded) : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsE165 .D43 1827Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Travel in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 614
BEIN 2009 817: Bookplate: Hall Park McCullough.
Lithographs by Thomas Mann Baynes; after Frederick Fitzgerald De Roos. Printed by C. Hullmandel.
Printed by S. and R. Bentley, Dorset Street, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Ainsworth, W.H. -- Publisher.Bentley, R. -- Printer.Bentley, S. -- Printer.Canada -- Description and travel.Hullmandel, Charles, -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1827.McCullough, Hall Park, 1872-1966 -- Bookplate.United States -- Description and travel.United States. Navy.
YCBA Collections Search
De Roos, Frederick Fitzgerald, Personal narrative of travels in the United States and Canada in 1826 , 1827
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.