A guide to landscape figure drawing / by N. E. Green ; woodcuts by James D. Cooper, from drawing by the author.
- Third edition.
- London : George Rowney and company, Manufacturing Artists' Colourmen, 64, Oxford St., and Princes' Hall, Piccadilly, 
- Physical Description:
- 56 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1500 .H3713 1880Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by Henderson & Spalding, Marylebone Lane, London.
Date of publication from NSTC.
Pages 49-56 are illustrations.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound with: Practical manual of painting, by Ernest Hareux. Second edition. (London : G. Rowney And Company, [between 1880 and1895]), and four other titles. The volume is inscribed: Enid Coombes: A present from her father. Also signed in ms below the above inscription: Mary Russell, Kathleen Russell.
- Subject Terms:
- Coombes, Enid -- Pres. inscription from her father.Drawing books -- Specimens.Figure drawing -- Study and teaching.Figure drawing -- Technique.George Rowney and Company -- Publisher.Henderson & Spalding -- Printer.Human figure in art -- Study and teaching.Landscape drawing -- Study and teaching.Landscape drawing -- Technique.Russell, Kathleen -- Provenance.Russell, Mary -- Provenance.
- Drawing books -- England -- 19th century.
Soft-ground etchings -- 1891.
Woodcuts -- 1891.
YCBA Collections Search
Green, N. E. (Nathaniel Everett), 1823-1899, A guide to landscape figure drawing , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.